Team up with AACR Runners for Research at Walt Disney World® in Florida to celebrate a spectacular running series for all levels of runner! Enjoy this magical course in the Happiest Place on Earth for the Walt Disney World® Marathon Weekend presented by Cigna.
In addition to the runDisney benefits for your specific race, all AACR Runners for Research receive:
- Race Registration
- AACR Runners for Research goodie bag
- AACR Runners for Research t-shirt
- Prizes for the highest fundraisers
- Virtual Fundraising Coaching
Entry Fee/Minimum Fundraising Requirements
(amounts are per participant)
- Dopey Challenge presented by Cigna: $1,100 minimum ($550 entry fee) - 5K+10K+Half-Marathon+Marathon on consecutive days
- Walt Disney World® Half-Marathon presented by Cigna: $600 minimum ($185 entry fee)
- Walt Disney World® 10K presented by Cigna: $450 minimum ($120 entry fee)
- Walt Disney World® 5K presented by Cigna: $300 ($80 entry fee)
1. To register for one of the races, click here. Act fast! Spots in each race fill up quickly.
2. Begin online fundraising with our Friendraiser platform.
If you have any questions, please contact us at (844) 385-2064.
All Disney names and logos are used with permission, which in no way constitutes an endorsement by Disney, express or implied, of any organization, company, or fundraising campaign. Disney does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on this website. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily reflect those of Disney, and agreement with those views may not be implied by use of the Disney names and logos.