Join the AACR Runners for Research Team and Make This Run Matter!
Become part of a community that makes each run count, by raising awareness and funds for cancer research. We welcome you to join our Runners for Research team as an individual or encourage you to create your own team and invite your family and friends to join you. Learn about team benefits below, including registration reimbursement up to $105!
Marathon Fee $155: $105 reimbursed when you reach the fundraising minimum $500
Half Marathon Fee $50: $85 reimbursed when you reach the fundraising minimum $500
8K Fee $35: fundraising minimum $350
Runners for Research who meet their fundraising minimum commitment receive:
- Bib entry to your specific race, and AACR Philadelphia Marathon bag
- VIP Packet pick up
- AACR Runners for Research shirt
- AACR Runners for Research Team VIP Tent access, including bathrooms, changing area, & bag check
- Invite to the AACR Carbo Celebration for you plus one (1)
- AACR swag bag
- Cancer Cures Challenge Medal
- One (1) entry into a lottery for space on the AACR Runners for Research Team at the 2018 Blue Cross Broad Street Run. For every $100 you raise over your race minimum, you will earn one (1) additional entry.
- Opportunity to compete for top fundraising prizes
Top Fundraising Prizes
- The top 5 participants to raise over $1,500 will receive one (1) guaranteed entry to the the 2018 Blue Cross Broad Street Run
Already Have a Bib? Put a Mission to Your Miles!
The AACR Runners for Research are looking for champions! With your donation of $25, you will receive:
- AACR Runners for Research Team VIP Tent access, including bathrooms, changing area, and bag check
- Invite to the AACR Carbo Celebration for you
To qualify for race entry reimbursement, all runners must be registered with the AACR Runners for Research team and all funds must be received by October 11, 2017. Your registration fee will count towards your fundraising goal but is NOT tax deductible.
Visit the Health & Fitness Expo
For two days, over 70 exhibitors will offer free samples, showcase the latest in running gear, sports apparel, health & nutritional information and much more. Pick-up some last-minute race essentials before race day and be sure to visit the Brooks Official Merchandise Store. All runners must visit the Expo to pick-up their race number, gear bag, and t-shirt. Additional packet pick-up options are available.
Dates: Friday, November 17 - Saturday, November 18, 2017
Location: Pennsylvania Convention Center, Hall F
Expo Hours: Friday, November 17, 12:00pm – 9:00pm; Saturday, November 17, 10:00am – 7:00pm
Not a Runner? Volunteer
We need your help in all aspects of the race. Join the AACR Volunteer team!
firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the Philadelphia Marathon.
For more information, visit the
To learn more about AACR Runners for Research, email
email@example.com or call toll free at (844) 385-2064.
The American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) is a 501c3 registered nonprofit organization with offices at 615 Chestnut Street, 17th Floor, Philadelphia,PA 19106.