Support the AACR Foundation Through Your Donor-Advised Fund
A donor-advised fund (DAF) is a simple, flexible and tax efficient way to support the AACR Foundation’s mission. Take advantage of the many benefits to using DAFs for your charitable giving:
- Simplified giving – The sponsoring organization of the DAF will handle all record-keeping, disbursements, and tax receipts.
- Flexibility – Use your DAF to recommend grants to the AACR Foundation at your convenience.
- Tax benefits – Contributions are tax-deductible and any investment growth in the DAF is tax-free. DAFs also offer the opportunity to turn non-cash assets into charitable dollars.
- Leave a legacy – A DAF is a great way to continue your family’s tradition of philanthropy.
- Estate planning flexibility – Ability to determine where final distribution of contributions remaining in your DAF are allocated. Consider naming AACR Foundation as a beneficiary/successor of your account.
- Privacy – You decide whether to choose to be acknowledged for your grant to the AACR Foundation or remain anonymous.
Donor-advised funds can help you simplify your charitable giving and focus on your philanthropic goals. Please consider recommending the AACR Foundation as an organization to support through your donor-advised fund.
For more information, contact:
Associate Director, Annual Giving and Donor Relations
Toll-Free: (844) 385-2064